Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rockin' Christmas Hunsaker style...






I was going to post all these beautiful pictures from Christmas.... I was going to talk about how peaceful and reflective the holidays are for us- but, that would just be a crazy lie. I really do love Christmas and we really did have a great holiday but we have had some awesome action. This first stellar picture is of Blake's 7 fetching week old surgery incision. I know, I know- 7 weeks is a long time for something not to be healed, well Blake's just lucky that way. It's infected and swollen and I swear we are just going to have to amputate.
The next one is of my beautiful parents and O-town. The house is in disarray, my dad may or may not be conscious, and if you will notice the $10 dollar piano on that back of the couch... well my mommasita purchased that for Ownie and it never produced a note. Well what are you going to do when your two choices are OFF and NO???
Now this last rocking photo is of sweet, sweet docile Owen who slipped into my parents bathroom and shaved his lips with my Momma's razor. When I found him his face and both of his arms where covered in blood and he was smiling and having the time of his life.
These are true Christmas memories. These are the stories that are passed from year to year. Enjoy our Rockin' Hunsaker Christmas.

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

This post is a little different from your last!
Blake had surgery? Is that an ankle or an elbow or what?
I hope the New Year finds you a bit better off than your Christmas Holiday. When are you due???

Fordney said...

Blake had surgery on his ankle and it got infected!!! I am due April 8th- but they keep saying the baby is big, sooooo, we'll see.

Carlee Hoopes said...

That story about Owen and the razor is awesome! He is so funny! Too bad the piano doesn't work.

Tell Blake I'm sorry again for making him take his wrappings off to show us his deep tissue infected disgusting wound. It was cool to see though, and I have to admit that it was pretty funny when Dave sprayed that stuff on it. Blake looked freaked out about it. LOL!

Poor Blake. I really do feel bad for him and he looks like he's in a lot of pain. Let us know if we can do anything to help...even if it means shoveling your driveway like half-way through the day when we usually make it outside. :)

Nathan said...

I am talking to you right now, Sarah and I love you. This IS so hilarious! I wish I was there! OFF and NO?!!!!!??? What is that?

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Hi Sarah, you inspired me. I was just reading you blog and you previous entry made me tear up a little. I love the on-line journal/blog thing and so I started one up. You can add me to your list of friends now. :) It's amazing that I talk to you once every week or two and i still find out new things on your blog. I'll chat with you soon. Love ya.

martha corinna said...

That first picture almost made me loose my lunch (it doesn't take much these days).
Awesome Christmas, as usual.