Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been Tagged!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 18, awesome, and hot. I was attending Snow College, listening to Paula Cole (when I was angry) and Britney Spears (I lived with 10 girls!) I had just started my dominating dating career- I really didn’t “date” until after high-school.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Paint baby girls room 2. Hang out with Blake and “the boy.” 3. Make dinner 4. Laundry 5. Clean up house.

Snacks I enjoy: Chips, fruit, tea, hot cocoa, toast, Cadbury cream eggs
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Let my momma retire. Buy a home in Old Mission. Buy Blake a VW bus, a souped-up (is that right?) jeep, refurbish his camero, a harley-davidson motorcycle, and a garage to house all his new vehicles. Have a huge family vacation somewhere warm and hire some nannies. Probably donate a little something-something to charity, aka the church.

3 of my bad habits: 1. Biting my nails 2. Eating candy 3. Loving too much

5 places I have lived: Crosby, MN; Orem, UT; Logan, UT; Ogden, UT; Ephraim, UT
5 jobs that I have had: BYU Lawns crew, Fred Meyer, IHC Emergency Room, IHC Endoscopy lab, America First Accountant

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. I have grave anxiety about many, many things and sometimes about nothing at all- it’s just there. 2. I love Clay Aiken and I am not ashamed of this fact. I have been to two of his concerts and I seriously considered throwing my bra up on stage. Some may know this, some may not. 3. I am terrified of physically having another baby. Yes, yes Owen was a wonderful birth- but doesn’t that, statistically speaking, increase the chances of having more problems? (there is that pesky anxiety.) 4. I still dance around my house, just like I did in college, oh and I sing really loud. Blake just turns up the music, but I don’t care I will just sing louder. 5. I am a book junkie. Books are like crack to me, I gobble them up and the majority of them do absolutely nothing to enrich my life.
I am tagging...No one, sorry I don’t know 5 people. :)

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

You still bite your nails? Will it ever end? hehe
The Clay Aiken/bra/stage thing...reminds me of college days...not that we EVER did anything like that though!

martha corinna said...

You are on crack!
I like Cadbury eggs too. Maybe it's a Wright thing. Funny, because I don't like much candy, or chocolate for that matter. I do have to drink a big glass of milk with them. There was a sister in my mission who would eat them while drinking a bottle of Coke. I don't know that I have seen anything nastier.

cathy said...

what kind of Cadbury eggs are each of you referring too? oh who am I kidding-I love all the Cadbury eggs that Cadbury makes and I also don't really like candy Martha-I like my sugar to have more to it than just plain calories, like chocolaty fat or mint filling on the inside or maybe stuffed with cream, yeah thats good.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Sarah,
I'm a nail biter too! I hate it and I have tried to break the habit like 30 times, but it's never worked. I think it must be tied to our anxiety issues.

Also, your carmel brownies ROCK! I have eaten all but one because I'm trying to be good. May I PLEASE have the recipe?