Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crazy Hair







Owen has crazy hair. I have never been able to control it. Owen takes his bath at night and his hair is usually just slightly damp when he goes to bed- the result is CRAZY hair. Every morning it is sticking up in all directions. This is one of the beautiful things about having a boy- I really don't care. It is a bit endearing actually. I like his crazy hair and I let it just stay that way for the most part. If we are going to church I will tame the beast, but otherwise just au natural for the boy.

10 comments:

Cami said...

Haha! I love it! At least he has hair..

Adam Wright said...

Remember Adam Wright? adamandfrancine.blogspot.com

PS. Clay Aiken sucks
Congrats on the kids
Hope Blakes leg/ankle is better
Santa is scary
you're still crazy
Tell Cathy Hello
Love Utah State
Miss Snow College
Didn't know you had a large fam
Saw you on TV. Nellie F concert

Anonymous said...

Tyler and I had a great laugh reviewing over your blog!

Carlee Hoopes said...

That hair rocks! So do your banana muffins! Thanks again for those!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Owen is so cute. Even though he looks like Blake, he reminds me of you. I think that is why I like hime so much.

Anonymous said...

Just have to tell you that we laughed at your Mommie Dearest blog. I made Ty watch that movie. "No more wire hangers" is a common quote in our house. So funny!

Unknown said...

That is great! When TJ (my oldest) was little, his hair did the exact thing and I felt the same way. I was really sad when it calmed down. I like your blog.
Monica Hanks

Our Sweet Life said...

I love the hair! He is such a cute little boy.

Unknown said...

I miss you guys and the boy!

Unknown said...

boys hair is fabulous for that rason!!!! check out my blog!! I just did a post on avas crapy hair! www.blogthisperch.blogspot.com