Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snow, Halloweenie things, and cute kids

Here is a hodge podge of pictures from over the last month. I don't post very often so they just get lumped into one big group. This first charming picture is of Owen in jail- oh how I wish it were true!!! He really can be sweet and cute- I swear he can! Cute little Owen with his vampire teeth.
The first Snow (I know it was forever ago- but that's the way this blogger swings)


The ward Halloween party. Owen is a spider and I am a butterfly.



Ward Halloween party. Molly is a ladybug eating a spider.



Owen at Thanksgiving point riding the ponies. So cute, but a little sad. Those ponies just go in a circle over and over and it is a little bit sad.



Oh Molly, you are so cute and sweet. I love you.

12 comments:

cathy said...

such cute kids-wish I was closer-btw-does Molly have reddish colored hair? And what are you just a carrier for Blakes genes?

Cami said...

I love the pictures! The last one with Molly is priceless, what a happy baby.

And what a hot butterfly!

Katie & Justin Brimhall said...

I love the pics! That is an awesome shirt Owen has on, the one when he is on the pony.

Katie & Justin Brimhall said...

Oh and who is that really HOT guy in the background picture with you and Owen?!!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Molly's smile makes me smile. She's just so happy, so you must be doing something right Sarah. :) Sad I didn't get to see you in your costumes, but you guys look great in the pics. So cute!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Katie,
I only see Justin in the background. ;)

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute! I love Molly's smile, it's adorable!

Nathan said...

Owen has grown so much! WOW!!! And Molly is beautiful! and you look pretty foxy in that tight black spandex costume, Frodney. NICE!
Glad you do get around to posting every once in a while....what? are you raising 2 kids under 3 something?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Your kids looked adorable at the Halloween party!

martha corinna said...

Party on butterfly. The kids are pretty cute too.

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

What more can I say. I'm blessed to see you guys weekly. Thanks!

Heather Anna said...

I popped in just to see pictures of your baby girl. She is super cute.