Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jennie!!

Dearest friends and bloggers- today is Jennie Freakin' Wilder's birthday and in tribute (and payback) I wanted to do a blog dedicated to her sweet, sweet honey buns. Now I am experiencing some technical difficulties with the scanner- so you will have to tune in tomorrow for the tastiest morsels- but until I have fulfilled my quest to do honor to the magnificent Jennie- some more recent photos will have to do. But I promise that Junior high-early college years will be here tomorrow!!!



















4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Whoa - What about more pics of Just Jennie? You could certainly cut me out of those...other than I don't have near as many wrinkles...I struggled.
I left Jennie a little jingle on her celly

cathy said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!! I tried to call you today-but I called different Jenny I have listed on my cell phone-So Happy Birthday from Sarah's blog!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

Thanks for the jingle on my cell Shaylene and where in the world did these pictures come from? I didn't even know most of them existed. I have to say that I am actually aiming to look like I did in a couple of those pics. I'm scared to see tomorrows though and I hope your scanner doesn't work for awhile!! :) I wish I was young again....in some ways.

Amanda C said...

happy Birthday Jennie!