Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Spit-Up Monster

So.... Molly spits-up... A LOT. I thought I would chronicle an average day of spitting up just so we could remember all the good times. Ahhhh, wasn't it fun when...... I will number the spit-ups and the outfits. Also there are a few spit-ups that were inconvenient for a picture (shocking!) so I would add about two or three dooseys to the ones below for a real count of the average day. Enjoy.
Spit-up # 1
Outfit # 1
Please take note of the projectile vomit to the side. It really is quite a talent, I am thinking of getting Molly a show in Vegas. Note the spread of liquid around the mass of the projectile, we've been working on that.


Spit-up # 2
Outfit # 2
She is quite pleased with herself and her performance here. Personally, I was a little disappointed- I have seen better from her.
Spit-up # 3
Outfit # 3
Just a cute little one. This one was a little preview for the one coming....


Spit-up #4
Still outfit # 3
Yeah, this one was awesome. I am glad that we didn't change her clothes after 3. Please take note of the trail of spit-up that leads to a little puddle behind her head- yummy.




Spit-up # 5
Outfit # 4
Another sideways one. How does she do it? My baby has MAD SKILLS!




Spit-up #6
Naked
So Daddy-o took one for the team here. I love it when Blake gets splashed and yes I mean splashed.




Spit-up # 7
PJ'S

You bath them, drench them in sweet baby smelling lotion and this is how they repay you. Dang it all, she is just too cute to get mad at her.


Spit-up #8
Outfit- I've lost count- it's a bib and we were at Costco

Okay, so the alien baby in these pictures is Molly. She launched one at Costco and Blake took some shots with his camera, hence the weird looking head and the tiny pictures. It is hard to see, but trust me, this was a goooood spit-up.

15 comments:

Cami said...

That was one of the funniest things I have ever read! I'm sorry... I know how frustrating a spit-up baby can be. At least she's cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor you! That's got to be fun! I feel for you, and all that laundry! She's a cutie, and she is looking more and more like owen!

Lovely Lizzy said...

Wow! Funny, but totally disgusting. Wow! Tyler had that problem too. Still does if you would like to come see my once beautiful now super colorful carpet. To your credit though she always looks super cute and as far as I've noticed never has the yucky smell that accompanies spit up.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Holy crap! I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was THIS bad! Maggie would spit up maybe 3 times a week. Wow. I'm sorry you have to change her so much, but at least she's adorable, so you're right, you can't be mad at her!

Koch Clan said...

Wow, that stinks. But the fun part is dressing her up in all the cute outfits!

cathy said...

She looks a lot like Owen-but I see a little bit of you-there is something about her that reminds me of Sophia. They are cousins after all. At least she is happy when she spits up-I love spit up #5, the first picture is awesome! It reminds me of that picture of Bobby that looks like he's being honed in by aliens.

Souli & Ashley said...

Oh that is so hard my sisters baby was the same way. Brev never was lets pray Elle isn't either. How do you go through all those clothes I would be overwhelmed. Poor little thing.

Cami said...

Nice! All in one day too! It takes a lot of talent and practice to do what she does! Our oldest daughter was the exact same way; we rarely had her without a bib on. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

How lucky for you! That's got to be rough. She is so cute!

Nathan said...

Made me very happy to read this...
not because of the visions I have of you and Blake doused down in chunky baby vomit, but because it was a good dose of Sarah humor.

Miss and love you.

P.S.
I am bloggin' again.

check it out!

sarahlouise said...

LOL! That is hilarous. Good to see thats what i have to look forward to! :) She is so dang cute... and she has your eyes i think.

Unknown said...

Poor girl!! And poor Mom too! That is so frustrating. And she is so darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I am doing a little TuTu "class" if you are intrested. All the info is on my blog!

Jared and Taralie said...

Oh these are the days! You gotta love it. Good luck with the spit up queen. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] Perhaps those who wish to make a profit should be able to do so if they rescue these animals as their source.. [url=http://dkgoose.com]canada goose[/url] Ewqegqfjo http://csrhelix.com
rrysmz 822112 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]pictures of a goose[/url] 095007 [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose authentic[/url]