Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

Here are some fun little pictures from Easter at Grandma Molly's house...





Owen playing the 'drums' on Grandma's counter





Owen breaking Grandma's wooden spoon- sorry mom!





Now for the highlight of Easter- the wrestling match. Bobby is the antagonist of the family- always challenging people to a host of things and competitions but rarely backing those challenges up with action. This Easter was one of those rare occasions. Bobby kept egging (no pun intended) Andy on to a wrestling match and he actually followed through. I laughed sooo hard I thought the baby might pop out right then and there. As for the result of the match- it was actually a draw. I had my money on Andy, but that wiggly little Bobby escaped from getting pinned- it was hilarious!! Enjoy the photo memories.










5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayleen Lunt said...

Great pics! Looks like fun for you all (well, almost all) to get together. I can't believe you are two weeks away! I'm so excited to see your sweet baby!
btw - I got to spend the day with Tonya yesterday - it was fun to hang with an old friend!

cathy said...

I can't believe Andy didn't win! Well I guess he is getting old- didn't he turn 31 that same day? J/K Andy!

Carlee Hoopes said...

I'm glad Owen's learned how to hit things (hard) with a wooden spoon....just in time for the baby.

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Nothing like a good wrestling match on Easter Sunday.

sarahlouise said...

HA! That's great! I'm glad someone documented that because that was entertaining. :) What do you and Blake like to eat?? (assuming this baby comes soon!)