Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mommy Dearest

I know that my Momma hates, Hates, HATES when I call her Mommy Dearest, but I always found it somewhat amusing....
I just wanted to post a little something in appreciation to mammsita for a job well done (if I do say so myself...) Being pregnant (and with Blake out of commission) I really appreciate all that my momma has done for me. I am sure that if anyone even reads this, Mom is one of the more unlikely candidates- so I put some beauty shots up there for you Momma! Thanks for not beating me with a hanger or trading me in for a better behaved baby. I love you!!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Ummm...what happened to the photoshow? It dissapeared when I tried to make a comment....

pretty schnazzy, by the way!

Mom, deserves every schnazzy photoshow she can get, right?

Hands down, my favorite is the one of both the parents on the 4 wheeeler up in Wyoming...

love and miss you Sarah!

Fordney said...

It's working now....

cathy said...

Did we have the same mom? Because I'm not sure what you are talking about! I'm kidding, we all know and realize now that we do have a one of a kind mom. When I feel lazy or tired, I find myself thinking what would my mom do. Thank you Sarah for doing this-she does deserve every credit we can give her.

sarahlouise said...

Sarah....
Owen is so cute! And I didn't even know you and Cathy had a blog. Maybe the blog but just hit everyone this month.
Well I am excited to see you guys next week!

martha corinna said...

Mom's a beauty!
It really is more like 'Daddy Dearest' :)