Sunday, January 4, 2009

The spoils of Christmas


If ever you happen to wander over to the Hunsaker household more likely than not you will find Owen's shirt, pants, and diaper/underwear stuffed with his Christmas gifts. Although in fairness to O, most of these gifts are swords, guns, battle axes, flashlights, binoculars, and various other weapons and instruments of destruction; which belong on a holster, belt, or one of those nifty back sword-carriers. He is just being practical in how he lugs everything around.

8 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

Awesome. Didn't he have a GI Joe stuck down his diaper once?

Waiting for the One=-) said...

We have to get him and Ethan together soon. That is what we have going on over here also.
Im ready to buy my own shield.
Nikki

Cami said...

It bothers me that you actually let owen play with weapons like that....
(ha..) Cute pictures, Landon is the same way he has to lug everything around with him wherever he goes, mainly so dawson wont get it.

Andy Wright said...

Pretty Cute, Sarah. When are you going to let Owen stay over with us??

The Wife!! said...

O is so stinkin cute... Chanler does the same thing.. Only he has a regular belt he always wants to wear and then he sticks it there!!! But what a good use for Under roos!!! LOL

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Ha ha ha! What a stud!

The Meaniwacs said...

Sarah..it's Jen McBride. I found your blog somehow...I swear I wasn't stalking you...anyways, your family is too cute..especially Molly. I can't believe I haven't even seen her..I guess I'm a slacker friend. We'll have to get together sometime!

Jennie Freakin' Wilder said...

You use to do that too. :) I have pictures to prove it too. Of course your underwear was over your clothing and you were a super hero at the time.